Sorry I am a little late reposting this!
Thank you to Jasmine @ How Useful It Is for nominating me to the Blogger Recognition Award! Everyone, please go visit her blog, she posts some amazing stuff!!
1.Write a post to show your award
2.Give a brief story of how your blog started
3.Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
4.Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
5.Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
My Blog Story:
I have always loved reading, as a kid, if I got in trouble, my punishment would be that I wasn’t allowed to read my books.
As such I have always wanted to share my love of reading with everyone I could! I know very few people who read, so I don’t really have anyone to discuss and fangirl with over books that I love. Thanks to Goodreads and my blog, I now do.
I have wanted to start a blog for a few years, but never thought I would be any good at it, if I am is still to be determined lol, still I’m trying.
As I have now finished my studies and have spare time on my hands I decided to give blogging a go! I love it! I can’t believe I put it off for so long.
I am still developing my own reviewing / writing style, however by creating my blog I have met other book bloggers who are amazing and supportive and have given me the courage to continue to develop my blog. Thank you all 🙂
So overall my blog story is that I wanted to share my love of books with everyone I can and have people to discuss and fangirl over books with!
My Advice to New Bloggers:
- Everyone starts somewhere! Don’t be afraid to post your thoughts, change and grow it your own unique blog style, everyone is very friendly and supportive.
- Network! Follow other blogs, actually read their posts and interact with them. Post links to your blog on your reviews and appropriate sites, e.g. Goodreads, amazon.
- Join NetGalley and Edelweiss! These sites are amazing and let you review books for free. It also helps authors and books get the recognition they deserve. And you get cool badges to show off!
- Dee @ deesradreadsandreviews
- Catherine @ Escape_By_Reading
- Emma Kath @ llady literary
- Shealea @ That Bookshelf Bitch
- Alex @ Young at Heart
- Drew @ TheTattooedBookGeek
- Claire @ COFFEEHOLIC BOOKWORM
- Stephanie @ Between Folded Pages
- Alex @ Whimsy Pages
- Amanda @ My Books Opinion Site
- Carrie @ Carries Book Reviews
- Lilly @ LairOfBooksBlog
- Annie @ The Misstery
- Ali @ I Wuv Books
- Bex @ BexnBookx