Hello! I have been nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by Jasmine @ How Useful It Is.
Thank you Jasmine!! ♥ Everyone should check out her amazing blog for book reviews and other useful posts.
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven new blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
- What is it about writing that you like so much?
I love being able to transfer my thoughts and feelings about a book or whatever into written words.
- Do you ever experience writer’s block? Even when you write a book review.
Haha, yes! Sometimes when writing reviews I just can’t put anything into words, or it all just comes out horribly.
- What do you like about having a blog?
I love the people that I have met through my blog and being able to share thoughts and opinions on books and other subjects.
- What do you dedicate your time most on? Read to review or participate more on blogging memes?
I try to divide my time up equally between the two. But blogging memes are just so much fun! And with moving I haven’t had as much time to read and review as I normally would.
- If you have a 5 days vacation, where would you go or what would you do?
I would go to the Gold Coast, in Queensland. Theme Parks here I come!! Lol.
- What interesting things have you done this past year?
I went to the theme parks in Queensland.
I started my blog! That has been exciting for me lol.
I participated in the Chaotic Goddess Book Swap!
Thats about it, I’m quite boring lol.
- What is your favourite book at the moment?
At the moment my favourite book would have to be Hollywood Wives by Jackie Collins. Her books are always such a fun and interesting read!!
It has also been a year since she passed away… I’m still heartbroken!
- Is your bookshelf in another room or in your bedroom?
I have a bookshelf in my bedroom and I also have another one in my computer room. They are both full, so I have a 3rd one. It’s empty in the garage at the moment.
- What do you collect the most of?
Books!! Lol I have a lot of books that I do not like to part with!
Also candles and coffee mugs.Candle collecting was becoming quite expensive, so now I make my own! And all my money can go to books! Lol.
- How often do you get a haircut?
Ooooh, not as often as I should! Lol. I really don’t like people touching my head / hair and find hair cuts frustrating so I put them off as long as possible haha.
- What is one positive thing you hope your blog accomplishes?
One positive thing that I hope that my blog accomplishes, is to help promote books and authors.
I would love to be able to help promote new authors and / or books.
My questions for you:
- What is the latest book you’ve read?
- What do you prefer, eBooks or physical books?
- What is the book you hold most dear and why?
- What is your favourite book cover of all time?
- If you could have dinner with 3 people, alive or dead, who would they be and why?
- What book do you recommend to people most often?
- If you could go on a holiday today, where would you go?
- What is your favourite Pokemon? Only if you like Pokemon.
- What is your favourite book series?
- If you were stranded on a desert Island, what one thing would you take with you?
- Do you have any guilty pleasures?
As I know a lot of people have been nominated for this award already, I nominate anyone who reads this! 🙂
If you would like to answer the questions, please do!!
And if you happen to, please post in the comments! I would love to read your answers!!