- What book is on your nightstand now?
I keep my iPad on my nightstand which has all my books on it.
Physical books on my nightstand though are:
- What was the last truly great book you read?
This would have to be a toss up between these three books!! Probably leaning a little more towards ‘Only Ever Yours’, I still think about that book! lol.
- If you could meet any writer – dead or alive – who would it be? And what would you want to know?
Of course it would be the one and only Queen of Hollywood, Jackie Collins!
I would love to pick her brain about all of her books and the stories / people they were based on!
- What books might we be surprised to find on your shelf?
I have the Underbelly books which are based on Melbourne’s most notorious gang members. They aren’t really that surprising, but they were the only different books on my shelf that I could think of lol.
- How do you organise your personal library?
Generally by author and genre. It’s all kind of a mess at the moment.
- What book have you always meant to read and haven’t gotten around to yet?
The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling. This has been on my shelf since it came out lol.
- Disappointing, overrated, just not good: What book did you feel you are supposed to like but didn’t?
I was not a fan of these two books. I feel like a lot of people love Mary Kubica and maybe her other books are better, but I just didn’t like Don’t You Cry.
We Were Liars was another one I found disappointing.
- What kind of stories are you drawn to? Any you stay clear of?I am obsessed with thrillers at the moment. I tend to stay clear of erotica, romance and stories where animals die lol.
- If you could require the President to read one book, what would it be? I’m not sure… Is there a book on how not to be a wanker?
- What do you plan to read next?My next read is either Only Daughter or Three Dark Crowns 🙂
If you have already been tagged, I am sorry. If you aren’t tagged and would like to do this, leave a link to your post in the comments please 🙂 Would love to read your answers!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!