- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post(s).
3 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I am terribly awesome at procrastinating… right now I am putting off writing a review or five. Why are you putting them off, you ask. Because I am terribly lazy and my brain just does not want to function at all.
- I could live off of energy drinks… V, Mother, Rockstar, Red Bull! I’ll drink it all.. But I tend to stick with coffee because apparently you need to have functioning organs to live or something.
- I am a qualified chef… But I hate to cook. So currently I am a Compliance Coordinator at a Transport Company 🙂 I love to bake though, baking does not count as cooking.
- What made you the happiest you’ve ever been this year?
Hmm, I don’t remember what happened this year… I barely remember what happened today… I guess I finally finished my Diploma. That was pretty amazing.
But it probably would have been when I was out riding. I’m always happy when I’m riding 🙂
- If you could do one more great thing, and one only, what would you do?
World Peace!! That would be lovely.
Or stop animal abuse, people abandoning animals etc… I think that it is horrible that people think that it is okay to abuse an animal or to abandon an animal.. Because if it can’t talk it doesn’t have feelings right?! Stupid people!!
Adopt People, Adopt!!! There are so many animals waiting for the furever homes out there!!
- What are two of your life goals?
1. Get my TBR down to an acceptable pile
2. Get my Diploma in OH&S
And also to have an amazing blog and make awesome bookish friends! 😀
- Do you consider yourself a clumsy person?
HA! Personally I don’t think I am. But according to the rest of the world I am super clumsy… My mum says I have two left feet.
- Weird: What was your most recent dream about?
Last dream that I remember was about Zombies. There was an outbreak… We all died. I need to get my Zombie plan in place! Danielle, you’re still going to come save me yeah?? Lol.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- Favourite energy drink? e.g. V, Rockstar… If you are lame and don’t drink them 😉 just favourite normal drink I suppose.. 🙂
- Pizza or burritos? Please be aware that you will be judged on your answer 🙂
- What is your favourite Disney movie?
- “House on Fire” Thanks to Cate @ Midnight Biblio Blog for the idea 🙂
You have four options!
One gets to jump out the window, One is able to get out the door, One gets to go to bed next door with you (Little odd but we’ll run with it) and one has to burn in the fire… Y’all ready for this??
Your boys are The Pretty Little Liars boys… Ezra, Caleb, Toby and Jason
Choose wisely!!! You will be judged on your choices 😉
- Weird: I suppose the above could have fallen under this category but I have a better question…
If you had to switch bodies with someone of the opposite gender. Who would it be? And what would be the first thing you would do?
A POST I’M PROUD OF:
Oh gee. none? Lol.
I’m proud of my Standalone Sunday posts, hosted by the amazing Meagan @ Bookslayer Reads. I love promoting standalone books that people may not have heard of. The two books I have featured have both been amazing reads!!
2. Only Ever Yours
- Donna @ Chocolate N Waffles Blog
- Reg @ She Latitude
- Amber @ Escape Life in the Pages
- Sophie @ Blame it on Chocolate
- Meagan @ Bookslayer Reads
- Steph @ Teacher of YA
- Sarah @ A Little Reader
- Payton @ Payton’s Book Thoughts
- Danielle @ Books, Vertigo and Tea!
- Cate @ Midnight Biblio Blog
- Cátia @ The Girl Who Reads Too Much
- Keeana @ Kee The Reader
- Emma @ What Emma’s Reading
- Melissa @ BookNerdMomo
Please don’t feel like you have to do this tag 🙂 But if you do have fun with it 😀