YESSS!! Finally a challenge I can get into.
As everyone has probably figured out by now, I have a minor problem with the ‘request button’. I can’t seem to stop myself from hitting it. I mean there are so many amazing books I want to read and I generally expect to not get approved… This has led to an oversized TBR pile that needs to be cleaned up ASAP so I can hit that mythical 80%!!
Welcome to the fourth annual Netgalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge!
Have you ever logged on to Edelweiss or Netgalley with the intention of “Just Looking” and then logged off having requested 5 new titles even though your TBR is a mile long? This challenge will (hopefully) give you the incentive to tackle your review books, stumble upon new ones, and get your Netgalley percentage to the desired 80%!
- The challenge will run from Jan 1, 2017 – Dec 31, 2017.
- Anyone is welcome to join. You do not need to be a blogger, just post your reviews and come back every month to link them up.
- Any genre, release date, request date, length, etc. counts so long as it came from Edelweiss or Netgalley.
- At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews.
- If you forget to link up one month it’s not a problem just add your reviews next month.
- If you would like to move up or down levels that is completely fine and at your discretion.
- If you have any questions tweet me @BookishThings or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!
Bronze – 10 Books
Silver – 25 Books
Gold – 50 Books
Platinum – 75 Books
Diamond – 100 Books
I’m going to aim for Gold!! 50 books, which is roughly 4 a month!
I still want to catch up on my physical TBR pile too.
Does anyone else have ‘request button issues’?
Are you signing up for this challenge? 🙂