JOIN THE #ROCKMYTBR CHALLENGE FOR 2017!
#ROCKMYTBR challenge was created Sarah @ The YA Book Traveler who last year realised she had A LOT of books on her bookshelf she hadn’t read yet.
Which we can all relate too.
So, she has started ROCK MY TBR! It’s a simple challenge that hopefully can help us read those poor books that keep staring at us and whispering behind our backs. Which to be honest is most of my bookshelf at the moment so I need all the help I can get! Hahaaa.
I am aiming for the minimum of 1 currently published book per month and I will see how I go from there 🙂
WHAT IS ROCK MY TBR?
OPEN TO ALL READERS! Whether you’re a reader, a blogger, a booktuber, a bookstagramer let’s all have fun and rock out those TBRs together! We all love books and let’s encourage one another.
- To read a minimum of 1 book per month that is currently published (no arcs with future dates). This challenge is totally what YOU make of it! You can do 5 books a month, 10, WHATEVER! Anything you accomplish is fantastic. This challenge is really what you make of it.
- Find others! My favorite part about this challenge this last year was finding other people to buddy read books with me. I kept it simple and set up DM groups so we could discuss it. It really helps keep you motivated to read books you’ve been wanting to. *I always pick a book of the month that I buddy read. Check in with me if you want to join!
- Make a list! If you want, create a list of books you own and want to read then post it, tweet it, video it and try to find other who want to read the same book. Buddy reading is so much fun! It’s great having other people to fangirl/fanboy with while you’re currently reading. This is optional but I think it’d be fun!
- Use the hashtag #RockMyTBR for current discussion and to help you find other’s posts and even look for people to buddy read with you!
MONTHLY WRAP UP:
- At the end of the month, update us on how you’re doing with the challenge. This can be done on Twitter, on your blog, a Booktube video, YOU NAME IT!