Have you heard about ARC August?! ARC August takes place, you guessed it, every August! It’s a challenge hosted by Read Sleep Repeat that devotes the entire month to catching up on all of those ARCs that you’ve been neglecting. Don’t worry, no shame, we all do it. Will you be joining ARC August this year?! Here are the rules and some other info!
- Any Advanced Reading Copy counts as part of this reading challenge; your backlist books count
- No blog necessary to participate, but you’ll need to include some form of social media as part of your sign up
- Use the #ARCAugust on social media to check-in
There will be TWO twitter chats, one on August 7th and one August 28th. Both chats will start at 8pm EST and of course we’ll be using the #ARCAugust tag.
Don’t forget to SIGN UP!
My Personal ARC August Reading Goals!
So I have a few ARCs that I need to read this month so this is a perfect reading challenge.
Here is a list of the ARCs that are on my TBR in no particular order!
Take Three Girls by Cath Crowley, Simone Howell and Fiona Wood The Mummy Bloggers by Holly Wainwright
- The Blind by A.F. Brady
- White Bodies by Jane Robins
- Deeper than the Sea by Nelika McDonald
- The Fact of a Body by Alexandria Marzano-Lesnevich
These are the physical ARCs I would like to get read. I also have some ARCs from NetGalley / Edelweiss that I will hopefully get the chance to read.