There’s Someone Inside Your House
by Stephanie Perkins
1. Can someone please make this book into a movie. It would be awesome. Thanks.
2. Everyone go and add this to your TBR list. When it comes out go and buy it straight away!!
3. This book will have you questioning every misplaced item and triple checking your locks.
I loved everything about this book! Honestly had trouble putting it down!
It had everything you need to make a brilliant slasher film or in this case book;
– Small town setting where everyone knows everyone
– Sheriffs / Police officers shady son (or younger brother in this case)
– We have the new girl in town, who of course is hiding a dark secret.
– We also have our general group of outsiders who take the new girl under their wing
– High school budding romance
– The popular / overachieving high schoolers, who keep turning up dead
– and a psycho killer who really could be anyone!
The author’s writing is fantastic, she manages to keep you on the edge of your seat (or jumping out of it) and is also able to include deeper moments between family, friends and lovers. My favourite part of this book is that you get to witness the m
urders through the eyes of the victims, this makes the book so much creepier!!
I actually enjoyed all the characters in this book, yes there were a fair few dumb moments, but thats slashers for you (Why run out the front door when you can run upstairs, duh!). Anyway, the characters are all believable and likeable, I really didn’t want most of them to die! Its nice to read a book where you don’t want to throat punch the MC haha.
So tbh, I never would have thought that slasher movies could be turned into books! But Stephanie Perkins has done an amazing job!!! This book has me freaking out when I am home alone!! I highly recommend this book to all thriller and scary movie fans!
A massive thanks to Steph @ Teacher of YA for sending me a copy of this amazing book!!!
Scream meets YA in this hotly-anticipated new novel from the bestselling author of Anna and the French Kiss.
One-by-one, the students of Osborne High are dying in a series of gruesome murders, each with increasing and grotesque flair. As the terror grows closer and the hunt intensifies for the killer, the dark secrets among them must finally be confronted.
International bestselling author Stephanie Perkins returns with a fresh take on the classic teen slasher story that’s fun, quick-witted, and completely impossible to put down.
About the Author…