I have not done one of these posts in a while! I went to do a TBR post for April, got distracted and then April was over lol. Where are all the days going?!
Anyway, on to the post. I read some amazing books in April and I have some amazing books lined up for this month!! I have also recently set myself a challenge to read (or re-read) all of Stephen Kings books (I call this: StephenKingathon) will definitely be updating this throughout the year(s). This challenge is going to take awhile!!
Books read this month: 5!!
Currently Reading: 3! Clearly I get distracted really easy….
Currently Listening: 2.
StephenKingathon Books: 0
Reading Challenge Update: 19 books out of 50 (38%) – 2 books ahead of schedule
The books that I read in April are:
- Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett
- Legendary by Stephanie Garber
- Manga Classic: Sense and Sensibility Po Tse (Art), Stacy King (Story Adaptation), Jane Austen (Original Story)
- My Plain Jane by Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows and Brodi Ashton
- The Surface Breaks by Louise O’Neill
Books that I am currently reading:
- Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel (audiobook)
- Clean by Juno Dawson
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- The Graveyard Shift by Stephen King (audiobook)
Books that I would like to read:
- You Wish by Lia Weston
- Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman
- Small Spaces by Sarah Epstein
- All of This is True by Lygia Day Peñaflor
- Revival, Vol. 1: You’re Among Friends by Tim Seeley, Mike Norton, Mark Englert
Last month I decided to set goals for myself. They were only small goals and it was an epic failure, but it did help so I am going to set some for this month and see how I go.
I am aiming to do the following:
Work / Study Goals:
- Complete 3 assessments.
- Get White Card
- Complete First Aid course
Blog / Reading / TV Goals:
- Listen to more audiobooks
- Schedule reviews for Tuesdays and Fridays
- Schedule other posts for Saturdays and Wednesdays. (any ideas, hit me up haha)
- Blog hop!!! I have been missing out on everyone’s amazing posts!!
- Watch Westworld
- Catch up on Riverdale
- Watch The Guild
- Drink at least 2L of water a day
- Start exercising again
- Listen to more podcasts
- Make more time to do the things I enjoy i.e. reading, catching up on TV shows.