It’s now Wednesday here but 2 am still counts as Tuesday night yeah?
Anyway, I saw this tag, it looked fun and here we are 😂😂
1. Would you rather have a friend who loses your books, or one who dog-ears them?
I mean, its not ideal. But losing books would be awful.. Can I just not lend this “friend” books. I mean if they lost my books we would not be friends.
2. Would you rather secretly love a book everyone else hates, or secretly hate a book everyone else loves?
Secretly love a book everyone hates… I don’t like reading books I hate.
3. Would you rather be stuck on a very long plane or train ride without a book?
Planes have TV’s so I could at least do something else to pass the time.
4. Would you rather have dinner with your favourite author or your favorite character?
But I don’t know how I could pick just one!! Theres so many!!
5. Would you rather date a character you have a crush on or your crush from real life?
Lol. I feel like I would end up dead if I was dating my character crush…
But, whatevs… I have to go with character crush!! Dating a real life crush wouldn’t be as exciting as dating a character crush
6. Would you rather have your favorite book turned into a movie, or your favorite movie turned into a book?
Movie turned into a book!!! I feel like there would be less chance of being let down!
With book to film adaptations they alway have to cut stuff out and the characters are never as you imagined them.
7. Would you rather read a book with an annoying cliffhanger, or one where your favourite character is killed off?
Bye, bye favourite character… Sorry, not sorry. Can not deal with cliff hangers.
I mean what if the next book never comes out… How could I function without ever knowing what happened.
8. Would you rather lose the ability to read any new books, or the ability to reread books you’ve already read?
AAAAGH!! Lose the ability to reread books you’ve already read.
It would be sad but all those new books would make it worth it!!!
9. Would you rather live in a library or a bookstore?
Live in a library? They have a larger range of books, I think.
10. Would you rather lose your place or get a paper cut every time you read a book?
Paper cut? Maybe. I’m not sure. I think losing my place would get super frustrating after awhile. But paper cuts hurt.
11. Would you rather have to always read in the dark, or always read books with tiny text?
Read in the dark? Do I get a torch? I’m not good with tiny text. I’m basically a grandma, it hurts my head.
12. Would you rather read by a fireplace, or on the beach?
FIREPLACE! Too much sand at the beach. Plus wind, surf spray, flies etc etc.
I’m obviously a grumpy grandma who should not leave the house 😂😂
What are your thoughts? Would you have chose differently?
I tag whoever reads this 😊